Spectrum summer programs at tandem friends
- Tuition includes four daily high-quality, engaging, fun art classes, daily lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, and a 2024 Spectrum Summer Program T-shirt.
- Programming will begin at 9:00 am and end at 3:30 pm. Extended Day will begin at 8:00 am and run through 5:30 pm for an additional fee.
- Campers will be offered programmatic class choices during their two-week session. You will not need to select individual class options when you register, but class sign-ups will begin in early March as classes are being finalized based on enrollment. Click here to see current class information.
- High school-aged counselors will be returning this summer to assist the instructors in working with your children in their art explorations and to mentor students throughout the day.
- We will have camp on July 4th. Both sessions of camp will run a full two weeks.
The 2024 Spectrum Summer Camp session periods are:
- Session 1: June 10 – 21
- Session 2: June 24 – July 5
Spectrum Summer Courses (Rising 7th-9th graders):
- New this summer, we are offering several half-day or full-day courses for rising 7th-9th graders. More courses will be offered in the coming weeks.
- Classes run from 9:00 am -12:00 pm or 1:00 pm -3:00 pm. Students should only be on campus while their course is in session. Students may add on lunch after or before their course, but there is no aftercare or before-care option beyond course hours.
Please visit website for class listings.
Rising Grades 1 – 9
279 Tandem Lane
Interested in learning more? Please complete the form below to learn more about this partner’s services:
Fun, creative and educational summer programs.